Reasoning Puzzles For SBI PO & IBPS PO 2017- Set 1
Welcome to Reasoning Section in jobsforms.com. Here we are creating question sample in Puzzles set, which is common for all the RBI, RRB, IBPS, SBI exam and other competitive exams. As you know Reasoning is of high importance in getting a good score in Forthcoming Exams. Thus, we are sharing with you a practice set of Reasoning to help you prepare better for the upcoming exams. We hope this post will assist you in sharpening your reasoning skills. All the best folks.
New Pattern Based Reasoning Puzzle for Upcoming Bank Exams 2017-18 (Syndicate Bank PO, SBI PO, IBPS PO)
This topic of Reasoning sections is very useful for upcoming exams like SBI PO, SSC CGL, SBI PO 2017, LIC, SBI PO VACANCY, RAILWAYS, UPSC, SBI BANK, IBPS PO, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO Puzzle, IBPS PO 2017,CAT,MAT, UPSC,NIACL,INDIAN BANK PO,Syndicate Bank PO,IBPS RRB Clerk Puzzle,IBPS RRB PO AND OTHER COMPETITIVE Exam.
1. Read the following information carefully solve the questions that follow:
Praveen, Pallavi, Prabhu, Pavani, Prem, Pooja, and Priya are seven teachers working in four institutes namely Ganga, Yamuna, Narmada and Godavari. These institutes are operated by the group of seven teachers mentioned above. The institutes are open only on Sunday. At least one teacher visits the coaching institute on each Sunday but no institute is visited by more than two teachers. Each teacher teaches different subjects. Subjects are: Hindi, English, Maths, Physic,History, Biology and Sanskrit. The names of the subjects are not necessarily in the same order as the names of the teachers. Now study some additional clues.
- Pooja, who teaches Sanskrit, visits alone the institute Yamuna.
- The one who teaches Maths does not visit the institute Ganga. also, he never visits with Prem or Priya.
- Pallavi visit the institute Narmada,she does not teach Maths.
- Prabhu visit the institute Narmada. Priya does not teaches Physics.
The one who teaches Maths visits the institute with the person who teaches Hindi.
- The one who teaches History visits the institute Godavari.
- Praveen teaches neither English nor Physics. All the persons follow the same routine on every Sunday.
- Pavani visits the institute Godavari with the person who teaches Physics.
Explanation for the Above Puzzle Question 1
|Praveen (Biology)||–||Prabhu (Maths)||Prem(Physics)|
2. Read the following information carefully solve the questions that follow:
Aparna, Aruna, Arya, Ashwini, and Anu are five women sitting in a line facing south – while Aditya, Akash, Anand, Ashok and Akshay are five men sitting in a second line parallel to the first line and are facing North. All of them are residents of a five storey building. There are two people living one each floor of the building.Aruna, who is sitting to the immediate left of Ashwini, is facing Akshay, who lives on the floor below Aruna. Arya, who lives on the same floor as Akshay, is on one of the extreme ends of her line. Akash who lives on the topmost floor is on one of the extreme ends of his line. Anu sits opposite to Anand and both live on the same floor, which is two floors below Akash.Anand’sneighbourAditya lives on the same floor as Aruna and he faces Arya who lives on the floor below him. Ashwini lives on the same floor as Akash. Akshay is on the immediate left of Akash who faces Aparna, who lives on the floor below Akash.
Explanation for the Above Puzzle Question 2